Citibank Credit card login grants it’s users access to their account. The Citibank Credit Card offers its card-users exclusive offers, including rewards, travel, 0% intro APR, balance transfer, cashback and other business offers. However, when you log in to your account, you can make a bill payments, see all the activities on your account. You can equally manage your account 24/7 hours every day.
Moreover, Citibank has lots of credit cards with no annual fee charges. Credit cards that are best in cash-back rewards, those that are good in best for bad credit score and those best for balance transfers. One of the best Citibank Credit Card is the Citi Double Cash Card. It comes with $0% annual fee, plus that, the cardholders are rewarded with 2% Cash Back on all their purchases. 1% when they buy and 1% when they pay.
Citibank Credit Card Mobile App
The Citibank Credit Card has its mobile app, this makes your connection to Citibank online banking handy. This citi mobile is designed to be compatible with Android phones and iPhone keeping your Citibank transactions at your fingertips. Finances. Always use the Citi Mobile®App for all your mobile transactions.
However, you can download the Citi Mobile app from Google Play Store and from App store. The app helps you to carry out your transactions right from your device without going to any of the bank branches.
Citi Bank Credit Card Login Requirements
These are the things you need to have a Citi bank credit card account or sign into Citi bank credit card account:
- You must be a US resident for you to b able to apply for a card.
- You must have a social security number (SSN)
- A valid Drivers license
- More so, you must be at the age of majority in your region
How to do Citibank Credit card login
To log in to your Citibank Credit Card account is very easy and fast follow these steps below to sign into your account
- Open your internet web browser and log on to https://online.citi.com.
- Move on to the right side of the page and click on the “Sign On” icon.
- Also, key in your User ID and Password.
- Tick on the box showing “Remember my User ID”
- Click on the “Sign On” button
With these steps above you will successfully login into your Citibank Credit Card account. Next is how to recover your User ID or Password in case you forgot any of them.
How to retrieve Back your User ID
You can retrieve back your user ID in case you forgot it. Here are the steps to follow to retrieve it.
- On the Citibank Credit Card Sign On page, scroll down and click on the “Forgot User ID “ link
- Choose from the options you will see in the next page “Bank and /or credit card customers options.
- Now, enter your ATM Debit or Credit card number.
- Click on the “ Continue” button to open your account.
How to retrieve your forgotten Password
Your Citibank Credit Card login password can also be retrieved back if you forgot it. Simply use the same steps as above on how to retrieve your User ID to recover your password easily.
Citibank Credit card Payment
With your Citibank Credit Card you will be making monthly card payments on any of the Citibank Credit Card that you are using. This will increase your credit score and you will enjoy all the offers that comes with the credit card. To make your credit card payments follow these steps
- Get to the credit card website
- Log in to your account dashboard
- Either you make a one time payment or set up an auto Pay that will way your bill will be pay automatically each month. Or you call at 1-(800) 950-5114. To make payment by phone or send it via email to P. O. Box 9001037, Louisville, KY 40290
Citibank Credit card Customer Care
Do you want to contact the Citi bank customer care representatives, the Citibank Credit Card Customer service care unit enable cardholders to make an inquiry and resolves issues calling on the customers care number 1860-210-2484.